Every sector stands to be disrupted by longevity, whether by changing customer demographics and opportunities, an ageing workforce, new ways to prevent and treat disease, the intersection with rising in wellness and sustainability trends or change across the pensions market.
- How to prepare for a multi-generational workforce, by Yvonne Sonsino, Mercer
- The investment landscape for ageing therapeutics, by Sergey Young, Longevity Vision Fund
- The history of research into the biology of ageing and where the gaps in our knowledge lie, by Eric Verdin, Buck Institute for Ageing Research
- Consumer trends driving the preventative wellness market, by Angela Tyrrell, Longevity Leaders
- How the longevity risk transfer market is changing, by Victoria Sander, Latham & Watkins
Plus debates on investment in Age Tech, the rise of the superfund, tackling clinical development challenges within ageing science and the impact of scientific, medical and socioeconomic trends on life expectancy, featuring S. Jay Olshansky, Aubrey De Grey, Keren Etkin, Joan Mannick, Dominic Endicott and more.
Download the full Longevity Trends Report 2020
Founder, Longevity Leaders