LSX, formerly Biotech and Money, is conducting the 3rd Investor Perception Survey, which tracks life science investment trends and investor sentiment. The annual survey has been designed to enable life sciences companies to better understand investors' priorities and areas of focus, and to allow investors to benchmark their approach against those of peers.
The 2019 Investor Perception Survey will build on the findings from the 2018 Investor Perception Survey, as well as exploring new topics, such as emerging technologies and the support mechanisms that investors provide to their portfolio companies.
The survey is open to responses from all those who invest in, represent or work for a firm that invests in the life sciences community. It should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete and all responses are anonymous. We want to hear investors’ views on the regions, sub-sectors, and therapeutic areas that they believe offer the most exciting investment opportunities; learn what proportion of the life science companies that approach them have a good understanding of their investment criteria and focus areas; discover what support mechanisms investors most frequently offer to their portfolio companies; find out what qualities investors look for in a management team; and gauge attitudes towards new technologies, their expected impact on the sector, and whether investment approaches for companies utilising such technologies differ from more traditional life science areas.
The resulting report will be released in February 2019 at the 5th annual LSX World Congress in London. It will be distributed for free to survey respondents and the wider life sciences community. Register your interest in the report and we will send you a copy as soon as it is available.
Find out more:
- Have your say on the life science investment ecosystem by taking part in the short, anonymous survey.
- Sign up to receive the report upon its release.
- Enquire about becoming a report partner.
- Take a look at this infographic of the key findings from the 2018 Investor Perception Survey or download the full report.
- Read our most recently released report, C-Suite Challenges in Life Sciences Survey 2018, to discover the hurdles facing senior life sciences executives across financing, deal making, R&D, talent strategy and more.
Feature image © tippapatt – stock.adobe.com