Learn more about the commercialisation of advanced therapies in the on-demand webinar: Tackling the scale-up challenge and the role of tech innovation and finance. The webinar forms part of a three-part series on funding, commercialisation, and market access for advanced therapies.
The second webinar in this series, which took place at 14:00 (BST) on Tuesday 22 May 2018, looks at the barriers to commercialising advanced therapies, including overcoming scale-up obstacles and the impact that the right investor can have on commercialisation. Rodney Rietze, Senior Investigator, Exploratory Immuno-Oncology Group at Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research, shares his extensive automation experience, as well as providing a framework to ensure your capital investment in automation technology delivers the anticipated return on investment (ROI). Ron Philip, Head of Global Commercial at Spark Therapeutics, explores the challenges of commercialising a novel, one-time treatment for an ultra-rare disease. Philip also remarks on establishing the right service model within very limited parameters, such as a limited patient pool and the specific skill sets needed for the practitioners and surgeons. Register here to listen to the webinar on demand.
WEBINAR SERIES: FUNDING, COMMERCIALISATION AND MARKET ACCESS FOR ADVANCED THERAPIES
Part two: Tackling the scale-up challenge and the role of tech innovation and finance
- Moderator: Duncan Mackay, Head of Regulatory Affairs at ERA Consulting
- Speaker: Rodney Rietze, Senior Investigator, Exploratory Immuno-Oncology Group at Novartis Institute for Biomedical Research
- Speaker: Ron Philip, Head of Global Commercial at Spark Therapeutics
- Speaker: Gbola Amusa, Partner, Director of Research, and Head of Healthcare Research at Chardan
- Speaker: Anna French, Associate at Qiming Venture Partners
- Time and date: 14:00 (BST) on Tuesday 22 May - Now available on demand
- How does scale-up impede commercialisation of advanced therapies?
- Understanding automation and the lifecycle of an automation project
- Developing a robust automation strategy; when and where do you begin?
- Commercialising a novel, one-time treatment for an ultra-rare disease
- Ensuring your capital delivers the anticipated return on investment (ROI)
- The impact that the right investor partner can have on commercialisation
Learn more from industry leaders at Phacilitate Leaders Europe. The event will bring the whole advanced therapies ecosystem together in London on 11-12 September 2018. Qualified investors can register for free here.
Feature image © bluebay2014 – stock.adobe.com