CORPORATE VENTURE FIRM / STRATEGIC INVESTOR OF THE YEAR
This award recognises a European Corporate VC firm or strategic investor that has outperformed peers, created value and demonstrated truly outstanding investment decision making.
- Open to corporate venture or strategic investors from pharma, commercial leaders and big tech only
- Firms must have headquarters / offices in Europe
- Period to be judged review is between 1 October 2020 and 1 October 2021
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
Before entering the nomination site please ensure you have:
- Evidence of innovative company creation and deal-making strategies
- Volume and value of investments made in the qualifying timeline
- Number of lead investments made
- Number / quality of successful syndications
- Post-investment strategic earn-outs
1. Selected the most appropriate category(s) you'll be entering and check for validity of entry
2. Identified your lead applicant / internal champion who will respond to any correspondence from the ELA team
3. Pre-prepared your submission in accordance with the category criteria, spending time crafting your detailed submission.
4. A company logo and your website URL that you can upload alongside your submission