DEBT FINANCE OF THE YEAR
This award recognises a European life science company that has successfully completed a finance agreement involving venture debt, convertible notes or growth loan financing.
It is open to both private and public European life science companies.
- May be a private or public company
- Must have raised the funds in the period between 1 October 2020 and 1 October 2021
- Must be a company with a European headquarters
- Raise must be venture debt, convertible note or growth loan
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
Before entering the nomination site please ensure you have:
- Amount and type of funds raised
- Process / speed / allocation fulfilment of securing of significant new funds
- Level / reputation of corporate lender attracted
- Post-finance allocation / use of proceeds
- Level of value creation / value realisation from raise
1. Selected the most appropriate category(s) you'll be entering and check for validity of entry
2. Identified your lead applicant / internal champion who will respond to any correspondence from the ELA team
3. Pre-prepared your submission in accordance with the category criteria, spending time crafting your detailed submission.
4. A company logo and your website URL that you can upload alongside your submission