HEALTHTECH COMPANY OF THE YEAR
This award recognises a European Healthtech (digital health, digital therapeutics, databases, applications and wearables) company that has demonstrated a superior excellence in strategy, process, focus and execution to create significant value for consumer, patients, investors, employees and the broader life science community.
- Open to all Healthtech companies with European Headquarters
- Open to all Healthtech companies companies with a market capitalisation that is €10bn or less.
- Submission relates to activities achieved in the period between 1 October 2020 and 1 October 2021
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
Before entering the nomination site please ensure you have:
- Targeting of unmet medical need / use of innovative approaches to product development
- Pipeline progress through in-development / clinical stages / market approval
- Closure of fundraises and strategic financing rounds
- Key stages of strategic development / partnerships
- Implementation of new technologies, processes for strategic advantage
1. Selected the most appropriate category(s) you'll be entering and check for validity of entry
2. Identified your lead applicant / internal champion who will respond to any correspondence from the ELA team
3. Pre-prepared your submission in accordance with the category criteria, spending time crafting your detailed submission.
4. A company logo and your website URL that you can upload alongside your submission