M&A DEAL OF THE YEAR
This award recognises the teams and organisations who have executed a truly transformational and high value M&A deal for both the company and the wider industry.
- The lead company must be a European Life Science company
- Open to private, public companies, pharma, commercial leaders or big tech
- Deal must be an M&A deal NOT a license, partnership or alliance
- Deal to have completed in the period between 1 September 2021 and 1 September 2022
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
Before entering the nomination site please ensure you have:
- Uniqueness or novelty of deal strategy / terms and structure
- Level of value creation / size of deal
- Strength of acquirers existing pipeline / synergy with existing portfolio
- Potential game / industry changing implications within next 12-months
- Post-deal performance
1. Selected the most appropriate category(s) you'll be entering and check for validity of entry
2. Identified your lead applicant / internal champion who will respond to any correspondence from the ELA team
3. Pre-prepared your submission in accordance with the category criteria, spending time crafting your detailed submission.