MEDTECH COMPANY OF THE YEAR
This award recognises a European Medtech (device, surgical, diagnostic) company that has demonstrated superior excellence in strategy, process, focus and execution to create significant value for patients, investors, employees and the broader life science community.
- Open to all Medtech/Medical Device/Diagnostics companies with European Headquarters
- Open to all Medtech/Medical Device/Diagnostics companies companies with a market capitalisation that is €10bn or less.
- Submission relates to activities achieved in the period between 1 September 2021 and 1 September 2022
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
Before entering the nomination site please ensure you have:
- Targeting of unmet medical need / use of innovative approaches to product development
- Pipeline progress through in-development / clinical stages / market approval
- Closure of fundraises and strategic financing rounds
- Key stages of strategic development / partnerships
- Implementation of new technologies, processes for strategic advantage
1. Selected the most appropriate category(s) you'll be entering and check for validity of entry
2. Identified your lead applicant / internal champion who will respond to any correspondence from the ELA team
3. Pre-prepared your submission in accordance with the category criteria, spending time crafting your detailed submission.
4. A company logo and your website URL that you can upload alongside your submission