POST-IPO EQUITY RAISE OF THE YEAR
This award recognises a company that has successfully completed a significant, impactful or transformational secondary placement or follow-on equity raise (not debt) on any international exchange.
It is open to public European life science companies only.
- Must be a public company
- Must have raised the funds in the period between 1 September 2019 to 1 September 2020
- Must be a company with a European headquarters
- Raise must be a secondary placement or follow-on NOT an IPO, up-listing or dual-listing
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
- Amount and type of funds raised
- Process / speed / allocation fulfilment of securing of significant new funds
- Level / reputation of investor(s) attracted
- Post-finance allocation / use of proceeds
- Level of value creation / value realisation from raise