PRIVATE COMPANY CEO OF THE YEAR
This award recognises a private company CEO that has demonstrated truly outstanding and exemplary leadership in their respective companies.
- Open to CEOs of privately owned life science companies
- Period to be judged review is between 1 September 2021 and 1 September 2022
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
Before entering the nomination site please ensure you have:
- Career achievements and leadership qualities
- How the CEO created value for shareholders and investors
- What the CEOs greatest achievements were in this period
- Creation of new partnerships / leveraging existing partnerships
- What the CEO has done to influence and advance the wider life science industry
1. Selected the most appropriate category(s) you'll be entering and check for validity of entry
2. Identified your lead applicant / internal champion who will respond to any correspondence from the ELA team
3. Pre-prepared your submission in accordance with the category criteria, spending time crafting your detailed submission.
4. A company logo and your website URL that you can upload alongside your submission