SERIES A FINANCE RAISE OF THE YEAR
This award recognises a company that has successfully completed a significant, impactful or transformational private fundraise at Series A level. This may be an extended Series A also.
It is open to private European life science companies only.
- Must be a fundraise by a private company
- Must have raised the funds in the period between 1 September 2021 and 1 September 2022
- Must be a company with European headquarters
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
Before entering the nomination site please ensure you have:
- Amount of funds raised
- Process / speed / allocation fulfilment of securing of significant new funds
- Level / reputation of investors attracted / reputation of investors reinvesting
- Post-finance allocation / use of proceeds
- Level of value creation / value realisation from raise
- Company research / technology focus and novelty / meeting unmet need
1. Selected the most appropriate category(s) you'll be entering and check for validity of entry
2. Identified your lead applicant / internal champion who will respond to any correspondence from the ELA team
3. Pre-prepared your submission in accordance with the category criteria, spending time crafting your detailed submission.
4. A company logo and your website URL that you can upload alongside your submission