This award recognises both a private and publicly-listed company CEO that has demonstrated truly outstanding and exemplary leadership in their respective companies.
This category does not carry a nomination, a shortlist will be generated by the judging faculty.
- Open to CEOs of privately and publicly owned life science companies
- CEOs must be employed by the company at the time of nomination
- Period to be judged review is between 1 September 2018 and 1 September 2019
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
- Career achievements and leadership qualities
- How the has CEO created value for shareholders and investors
- What the CEOs greatest achievements were in this period
- Creation of new partnerships / leveraging existing partnerships
- What the CEO has done to influence and advance the wider life science industry