This award recognises both a private and publicly-listed company CEO that has demonstrated truly outstanding and exemplary leadership in their respective companies.
- Open to CEOs of privately and publicly owned life science companies
- Period to be judged review is between 1 September 2018 and 1 September 2019
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
- Career achievements and leadership qualities
- How the has CEO created value for shareholders and investors
- What the CEOs greatest achievements were in this period
- Creation of new partnerships / leveraging existing partnerships
- What the CEO has done to influence and advance the wider life science industry
(L-R) Ellie Taylor, Emcee, Sean Marett, CBO, BioNTech collecting on behalf of Ugur Sahin, CEO, BioNTech and Gil Bar Nahum, Managing Director, Jefferies.
(L-R) Ellie Taylor, Emcee, Onno van de Stolpe, CEO, Galapagos and Gil Bar Nahum, Managing Director, Jefferies.
2019 HIGHLY COMMENDED