Entrants must provide evidence
- Demonstrate the entry fits both the eligibility criteria and the required time frame. Nominations not fitting either of these will be voided.
Entry does not guarantee selection as a finalist
- All entrants successfully being shortlisted and representing their regions will be informed personally as to their progress, following the judges review process.
Entrants must be available to participate in the virtual awards ceremony
- If you've made the effort to nominate why wouldn't you be part of the ceremony and the celebrations.
Confidentiality is key
- Only the ELA management team and judges are permitted to view the entries, their submissions and supporting information.
Judges are recruited based on their experience
- They give up much of their time to review the entries provided and are not paid for their role.
If you have any questions about your eligibility to join the ELAs please contact us at email@example.com