1. Entries may be submitted by an employee of the company being nominated or any other third-party organisation including PR agencies and service/solution providers.
2. Criteria within each category is designed to recognise achievements from companies, people, teams, projects or initiatives completed within the past year. Entrants must demonstrate that the evidence provided in support of the entry is during the above mentioned timeframe.
3. Confidentiality within the entry and judging system is considered the most important feature of the awards programme. LSX Ltd/Biotech and Money guarantees the security and confidentiality of the information provided within the entry. Only the awards management team and judges are permitted to view the entries and information.
4. The judges are recruited based on their experience within the life science industry and are asked to give up much of their time to review the entries provided. All judges are asked to declare any conflict of interest within the categories they are asked to judge. None of the information provided by an entrant will be passed to any third party outside the awards team and judging panel.
5. Categories are available for sponsorship and are considered event partners. Any companies associated with the event or category partnership have no influence over entries, short listing, judging or winners.