When are the Awards taking place?
- 6.00pm - Midnight, Monday 14th November 2022.
Where are the Awards taking place?
- The 2022 Awards will be held at Old Billingsgate, London.
What is the onscreen dress code?
- Business attire for all finalists as you need to dress for success!
What is the programme for the evening?
How can I nominate?
- This can be done via the All Categories page once nominations are open in January 2022.
How much does it cost to nominate?
- Nomination is free, this is not a pay to play awards. If you wish to attend the awards ceremony then in-person tickets will be required to be bought.
Can I enter more than one category?
- Yes, you may enter up to 2 categories as appropriate, but you must complete a separate submission for each category.
What are the timelines for nominations?
- Nominations close on the 1st September 2022.
How are entries judged?
- Our distinguished judging committee will deliberate over each submission providing scores that are totalled to produce a Winner and Highly Commended, plus the finishing positions of all finalists.
When will I know if my company has won or been highly commended?
- Winners and highly commended in all 16 categories will be exclusively announced on the 14th November at the live Awards ceremony.
When will I know if my company or client has made the final shortlist?
- The official shortlist for finalists in all 16 categories will be announced on the 15th September 2022. Finalists will be contacted personally.
Who should I contact if I have questions on the nomination process?
- If you still have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I gain access for the awards ceremony if I am not a finalist?
- Access can be obtained via the Tickets page, and will be opened up from 15th September 2022.
What is included with each access pass?
- Please refer to the Access & Tickets page for full table of benefits
How can I become a corporate partner of the virtual awards?
- Please enquire directly by emailing email@example.com to discuss packages and benefits available