When are the Awards taking place?
- 4.00pm - 7.15pm GMT | 5.00pm - 8.15pm CET, Monday 15th November 2021.
Where are the Awards taking place?
- The 2021 Awards will be held virtually and broadcast live. Returning physically in 2022.
What is the dress code?
- Business attire for all finalists as you need to dress for success!
What is the programme for the evening?
How can I nominate?
- This can be done via the All Categories page.
How much does it cost to nominate?
- Initial nomination is free, however if you are successfully selected as a finalist a fee of £395 per entry is required. The fee includes unrestricted ceremony access for your internal executives and a whole host of other benefits.
Can I enter more than one category?
- Yes, you may enter up to 2 categories as appropriate, but you must complete a separate submission for each category
What are the timelines for nominations?
- Nominations close on the 24th September 2021. Please review the Awards process here.
How are entries judged?
- Our distinguished judging committee will deliberate over each submission providing scores that are totalled to produce a Winner and Highly Commended, plus the finishing positions of all finalists.
When will I know if my company has won or been highly commended?
- Winners and highly commended in all 20 categories will be exclusively announced on the 15th November at the Virtual Awards ceremony.
When will I know if my company or client has made the final shortlist?
- The official shortlist for finalists in all 20 categories will be announced on the 1st October 2020. Finalists will be contacted personally.
Who should I contact if I have questions on the nomination process?
- If you still have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I gain access for the awards ceremony if I am not a finalist?
- Access can be obtained via the Access and Tickets page, and will be opened up from September 24th.
What is included with each access pass?
- Please refer to the Tickets and Access page for full table of benefits
How can I become a corporate partner of the virtual awards?
- Please enquire directly by emailing email@example.com to discuss packages and benefits available