When are the Awards taking place?
- 6.15pm - Midnight, Monday 13th November 2023.
Where are the Awards taking place?
- The 2023 Awards will be held at City Central @ Honourable Artillery Company, Chiswell St, London EC1Y 4TW
What is the dress code?
- Business attire for all finalists as you need to dress for success! NOT black tie.
What is the programme for the evening?
How can I nominate?
- Nominations are open. Please visit the appropriate category page for the nomination link
How much does it cost to nominate?
- Nomination is free, this is not a pay to play awards. If you wish to attend the awards ceremony then in-person tickets will be required to be bought.
Can I enter more than one category?
- Yes, you may enter up to 3 categories as appropriate, but you must complete a separate submission for each category.
What are the timelines for nominations?
- Nominations close on the 30th September 2023.
How are entries judged?
- Our distinguished judging committee will deliberate over each finalist submission providing scores that are totalled to produce a Winner, 2nd and 3rd place.
When will I know if my company has won or been highly commended?
- Winners and runners up in all 18 categories will be exclusively announced on the 13th November at the live Awards ceremony.
When will I know if my company or client has made the final shortlist?
- The official shortlist for finalists in all 18 categories will be announced on 1 October 2023. Finalists will be contacted personally.
Who should I contact if I have questions on the nomination process?
- If you still have questions please contact email@example.com
How can I gain access for the awards ceremony if I am not a finalist?
- Access can be obtained via Access & Tickets
What is included with each access pass?
- Please refer to the Access & Tickets page for full table of benefits
How can I become a corporate partner of the in-person awards?
- Please enquire directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss packages and benefits available