This award recognises a European Medtech (device, surgical, diagnostic) company that has demonstrated superior excellence in strategy, process, focus and execution to create significant value for patients, investors, employees and the broader life science community.
- Open to all Medtech/Medical Device companies with European Headquarters
- Open to all Medtech companies companies with a market capitalisation that is $10bn or less.
- Submission relates to activities achieved in the period between 1 September 2019 and 1 September 2020
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
- Targeting of unmet medical need / use of innovative approaches to product development
- Pipeline progress through in-development / clinical stages / market approval
- Closure of fundraises and strategic financing rounds
- Key stages of strategic development / partnerships
- Implementation of new technologies, processes for strategic advantage