For each of the 20 award categories, 5 regions will be teaming up to contest each award. Each region will be made up of constituent countries based on their industry demographics.
Across each of the 20 award categories, one or two finalists (category dependent) will represent their region, having been selected by the international judging faculty, after a formal process of nominations and local and regional voting rounds.
As with all other awards ceremonies, there will be a Winner and a Highly Commended in each award category. However, the finishing position of each finalist will also carry a points scoring. These points will be tallied throughout the evening and attributed to each of the 5 regions resulting in a Regional Champion.
Belgium Luxembourg Netherlands
Austria Germany Switzerland
France Israel Italy Spain Portugal
Denmark Finland Iceland Norway Sweden
UK & IRELAND
United Kingdom Ireland
Entering the European Lifestars Awards offers you an opportunity to celebrate the successes of your company, your country, your region and your industry in the company of some of the finest leaders in the sector.
It is an unrivalled opportunity to network, reward and inspire your valued employees, entertain clients and partners, and spur you and your team on to greater heights.
- Celebrate the success of your peers and your industry
- Reward, recognise and inspire your valued employees and leadership teams
- Build new connections and enhance your network
- Spend high quality time with clients or customers
- Network with the industry's finest leaders, financiers and stakeholders
- Find your next career opportunity
- Be inspired, and inspire others!