This award recognises a company that has successfully completed a significant, impactful or transformational private fundraise at Series A level.
It is open to private European life science companies only.
- Must be a fundraise by a private company
- Must have raised the funds in the period between 1 September 2018 and 1 September 2019
- Must be a company with European headquarters
Judges will be paying particular attention to:
- Amount of funds raised
- Process / speed / allocation fulfilment of securing of significant new funds
- Level / reputation of investors attracted / reputation of investors reinvesting
- Post-finance allocation / use of proceeds
- Level of value creation / value realisation from raise