1 JANUARY - NOMINATIONS OPEN & JUDGING COMMITTEE FORMED
- Entrants are invited to complete a short online nomination form, including a 400-word supporting document in a maximum of 2 categories.
- The international judging committee is formed from key industry stakeholders and corporate partners. The committee are invited to provide their own nominations to accompany solicited entries.
1 OCTOBER - NOMINATIONS CLOSE & AWARDS COMMITTEE VALIDATE
- Solicited and judging committee nominations are closed to entry, collated and validated.
- Awards committee engage in validation of entrants creating a finalist roster that represents each of the five regions.
8 OCTOBER - 2021 FINALIST ROSTER RELEASED
- The 170 finalist roster is released publicly via traditional LSX's global community and social media channels.
15 OCTOBER - JUDGING COMMITTEE FINAL VOTING BEGINS
- Committee engage in a final round of voting, providing scores for each finalist.
- The scores are used to order the finishing positions of each finalist in their categories.
1 NOVEMBER - A PUBLIC VOTE IS OPENED FOR A PERIOD OF 72HRS
- A weighting of 20% will be allocated to the public vote outcome. These and the scores from the judging faculty will be combined to produce the overall Region Champion.
10 NOVEMBER - WINNERS ANNOUNCED AT THE VIRTUAL AWARDS CEREMONY
- 8.00am GMT - Opening of Awards platform for informal networking and finalist profile review
- 9.00am GMT - Opening of silent auction
- 4.00pm GMT - Compère opening remarks
- 4.05pm GMT - Awards entertainment
- 4.20pm GMT - Awards ceremony - categories 1-10
- 5.35pm GMT - Female and Black-led Leaders of the Year Awards presented by Johnson & Johnson
- 5.50pm GMT - Awards ceremony - categories 11-20
- 7.05pm GMT - Announcement of Region Winner
- 7.15pm GMT - Close
Nominate for free, but finalists are required to pay a fee
- No upfront payment is needed to enter, however, a cost cover fee of £395 is payable if you are successful in being shortlisted in this year's finalist roster. The fee comes with a whole host of benefits. Please refer to Access & Tickets page for full details. Fee must be paid within 48hrs of being notified of selection.
Entrants must provide evidence
- Demonstrate the entry fits both the eligibility criteria and the required time frame. Nominations not fitting either will be voided.
Entry does not guarantee selection as a finalist
- All entrants successfully being shortlisted and representing their regions will be informed personally as to their progress, following the judges review process.
Entrants must be available to participate in the virtual awards ceremony
- If you've made the effort to nominate why wouldn't you be part of the virtual ceremony and the celebrations.
Judges are recruited based on their experience
- They give up much of their time to review the entries provided and are not paid for their role.
Confidentiality is key
- Only the ELA management team and judges are permitted to view the entries, their submissions and supporting information.