A fair and transparent awards process
1 November 2022 - Nominations Open & Judging Committee Formed
- Entrants are invited to complete a short online nomination form, including a 400-word supporting document in a maximum of 3 categories.
- The international judging committee is formed from key industry stakeholders and corporate partners. The committee are invited to provide their own nominations to accompany solicited entries.
30 September 2023 - Entries Close
- Validation of entrants begins creating a finalist roster that represents each of the five regions.
1 October 2023 - Entry Validation, Finalists Informed and Finalist Roster Publicly Released
- Validation of entrants and confirmation of finalist roster that represents each of the five regions.
- The finalist roster is released publicly via traditional LSX's global community and social media channels.
1 November 2023 - Judging Committee Voting Begins
- Committee engage in round of voting, providing scores for each finalist.
- The scores are used to order the finishing positions of each finalist in their categories.
13 November 2023 - Winners Announced At The In-Person Awards Ceremony
- 6.15pm - Arrival and champagne reception, Charity Silent Auction
- 7.30pm - 3-course Seated dinner
- 9.00pm - Compère opening remarks and entertainment
- 9.15pm - Awards ceremony - categories 1-18
- 10.55pm - Announcement of Region Winner
- 11.00pm - Cash bar and after show networking
- 12.00pm - Close
Nominate for free
- No fee is needed to nominate (this is not 'pay to play'), however, attendance to the Awards ceremony will carry a ticketed fee. Please refer to Access & Tickets page for full details.
Entrants must provide evidence
- Demonstrate the entry fits both the eligibility criteria and the required time frame. Nominations not fitting either will be voided.
Entry does not guarantee selection as a finalist
- All entrants successfully being shortlisted and representing their regions will be informed personally as to their progress, following the judges review process.
Entrants must be available to participate in the awards ceremony
- If you've made the effort to nominate why wouldn't you be part of the ceremony and the celebrations.
Judges are recruited based on their experience
- They give up much of their time to review the entries provided and are not paid for their role.
Confidentiality is key
- Only the ELA management team and judges are permitted to view the entries, their submissions and supporting information.