1 JANUARY - NOMINATIONS OPEN
- Entrants are invited to complete a short online nomination form, including a 400-word supporting document in a maximum of 2 categories. Entries are free.
1 FEBRUARY - JUDGING COMMITTEE SELECTION BEGINS
- The international judging committee is formed from key industry stakeholders and corporate partners.
- The committee are invited to provide their own nominations to accompany solicited entries.
11 AUGUST - NOMINATIONS CLOSE
- Solicited and judging committee nominations are closed to entry, collated and validated.
15 AUGUST - JUDGING COMMITTEE CONVENE
- Committee engage in a first round of validation of entrants creating a finalist roster that represents each of the five regions.
25 AUGUST - JUDGING COMMITTEE CONVENE
- The 170+ finalist roster is released publicly via traditional and social media channels.
12 OCTOBER - JUDGING COMMITTEE FINAL VOTING
- Committee engage in a second and final round of voting providing scores for each finalist
- The scores are used to order the finishing positions of each finalist in their categories.
19 OCTOBER - A PUBLIC VOTE IS OPENED FOR A PERIOD OF 72HRS
- A weighting of 20% will be allocated to the public vote outcome. These and the judges scores will be combined to produce the Region Champion.
17 NOVEMBER - RESULTS REVEALED AT THE AWARDS CEREMONY