What is it?
The age-tech conference is dedicated to help create the partnerships, relationships and connections necessary to help build scalable and high impact businesses at the intersection of Ageing and Technology.
It is designed to help generate new ideas to solve the grand challenges of healthy ageing, to connect capital with innovation, to help drive the industry forward and to ensure the longevity industry opportunity dividend is one in which all of society can benefit.
Who is it for?
Who Should Attend?
• CXOs of large corporates, blue chip companies and consumer innovation giants
• CEOs, CTOs, CIOs and Business Development Execs from digital health and fin-tech companies looking to understand the longevity opportunity and how they can tap into it, access capital, partners, new customers or markets
• CXOs, heads of strategy, corporate, government, VC arms from insurance companies looking to build partnerships with stakeholders in longevity
• CXOs, heads of strategy, lifesciences, healthcare from big tech looking to capitalise on the longevity opportunity
• Architects, town planners, designers, retirement communities and housing developers building the homes of the future
• Heads of Diversity and Inclusion
• Leading academics in Gerontology looking to learn from peers and share their latest research
• Leading government representatives from departments of work & pensions, labour force planning, trade & industry, health and social care and treasury
• CXOs of care & assisted living facilities
• CareTech and Connected Care innovators
• Leading IT, data analytics, solution providers and equipment manufacturers looking for new clients or customers
• Leading investors who wish to capitalise on the age-tech revolution and access the best innovation in the area
• Leading law firms, consultants and bankers who can regulatory and transaction challenges of the industry
6 Reasons to Attend
1. Learn the latest trends and insights into the future of ageing and how it will impact your business and prospects
2. Identify the hottest age-tech investment opportunities
3. Find new clients, customers, partners and collaborators to help grow your business and create value for shareholders
4. Access the capital and investment you need to scale
5. Find out what the competition is doing to unlock the ‘grey dollar’
6. Create new relationships and deepen existing ones with powerful 1-2-1 meetings and informal networking opportunities
Sign up to event updates to hear about new speakers, promotions, congress news and networking events.