What is it?
We are facing a retirement security crisis as people live longer and healthier lives. Pension schemes and insurers must find better ways to create retirement savings programs, help as many people as possible achieve financial security, retirement readiness and peace of mind.
Crucially, the industry must find new and more effective strategies to de-risk pension funds from longevity or face ruin.
The Longevity Risk conference is dedicated to help those at the cutting edge of innovation in the insurance industry to address this challenge.
Who is it for?
Who Should Attend?
• Pension Trustees, Pension Managers, Treasurers, Finance Directors, of corporates and pensions schemes
• Chief Actuaries, Heads of Longevity Risk, Bulk Annuities, Origination, Proposition or BD from insurance or re-insurance companies
• CXOs, Business developers from data providers and pension consultants
• Leading consultants and pension lawyers who can help structure deals, swaps and arrangements
• Heads of Life, Risk, BD/Origination and Investment Strategy at Asset Management firms
6 Reasons to Attend
1. Learn about the latest breakthroughs, trends and triggers in longevity science, the longevity economy and technology
2. Identify innovation in insurance models, and develop better models for longevity risk transfer
3. Find and develop new potential partnerships
4. Identify potential new investments or acquisitions
5. Create new relationships and deepen existing ones with powerful 1-2-1 meetings and informal networking opportunities
6. Benchmark and understand how your competition is looking at the longevity opportunity and challenge
Sign up to event updates to hear about new speakers, promotions, congress news and networking events.