Still not sure which package it right for you?
Contact us today.
LSX Ltd do not sell or rent customer data to third party data brokers. Any communication from such organisations should be treated as fraud and be reported to LSX Ltd for investigation.
1. Upon registration, all invoiced sums, including applicable taxes, are payable in full by the delegate to LSX Ltd. No onsite payments can be taken.
2. Should a delegate be unable to attend the event then a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge. Please contact LSX Ltd. for information on how to do this.
3. Should a delegate be unable to attend the event and wish to cancel their registration then this will be subject to the following:
3.a. All requests for cancellation need to be made in writing to the relevant LSX Ltd. office
3.b. Greater than 8 weeks from the event date a 100% refund can be obtained minus a 5% admin fee.
3.c. Less than 8 weeks from the event date a 100% cancellation fee will be applicable. Swaps available.
4. LSX Ltd. endeavours to run the event per the published programme but reserves the right to alter the programme without notice including the substitution, alteration or cancellation of speakers and topics.
5. LSX Ltd. reserves the right to decline registrations from companies that do not meet the T&Cs.
6. Discount vouchers/promotions cannot be applied retrospectively.