What is it?
Ageing science has the potential to dramatically change how we treat disease and add years to human health span. But there are problems to be solved first: What biomarkers should we use for ageing? How to develop a clinical trial for health span? When are regulatory bodies likely to recognise ageing as a disease and what needs to change for that to happen? How to secure funding or investment in a largely misunderstood field?
Ageing Science brings together biotech executives, academia, investors, regulators, advocates and Big Pharma to explore how to better understand ageing at a biological level, and the responsible clinical development of novel therapies to improve human health span.
Who is it for?
• Biotech executives developing longevity therapeutics
• Ageing science academics and gerontologists
• Investors looking for new innovations within longevity
• Informatics providers with expertise in biomarker discovery
• Data repositories with high level patient data
• Big Pharma external innovation looking for emerging opportunities
• Regulators and policy makers
• Insurance professionals looking for insight into human health span and life expectancy