Private CEO Forum
Wednesday, September 8 | 15:00 CET (EET = +1hr / BST = -1hr / EST = -6hr)
Open to 25 CEO, Founder, Co-Founder, President, Chairman or c-suite executives (CFO, CBO, CCO, CSO, CMO) of post-series A Nordic biotech companies.
Free to attend, pre-registration only, Chatham House Rule forum hosted on Zoom where all participants are active discussants.
- Benchmark yourself against your peers
- Uncover key factors of success
- Share war stories and common challenges
- Engage in peer-to-peer discussion
- Make meaningful connections
- Find new ways to help your business thrive
15:00 LSX Welcome
15:00 Capital Markets Overview: Proceeding With Cautious Optimism
- While the current market, both public and private, are strong in the sector, volatility shows the needs to be prepared
- Taking care and not taking current conditions for granted
- Evolution of the ecosystem – new investors entering the space may be less risk adverse but not always with deep pockets and patient capital
- Potential shifts in the market going forward
Carsten Borring, Head of Listings & Capital Markets, Nasdaq Copenhagen
Peter Legind-Hansen, Managing Director, Nasdaq Copenhagen
15:10 Q&A and Discussion
15:20 Accessing US Capital And Partners
- How and when to think about your US footprint and early commercial strategy?
- Securing US growth capital
- How upcoming economic changes and a potential slow down might affect financing strategies - particularly in the US
- In a post-pandemic world with potentially less international travel, how can you connect and build networks with the right people?
Chris Jeffers, Partner, Mintz
15:35 Q&A and Discussion
15:45 Successful Private Fundraising – Securing A Significant Transatlantic Series A\
- The story of Hemab’s $55m series A
- Securing investment led by Nordic (Novo Holdings, HealthCap) and US (RA Capital Management) investment leaders
- Building a local and US footprint
Benny Sorensen, CEO, Hemab
16:05 Q&A and Discussion
16:10 General Discussion
Topics to include:
- How can private companies best prepare for the post-pandemic world?
- Building international success and securing international investment and partners
- The maturing Nordic ecosystem
16:45 End Of Forum
This session takes place as part of the LSX Nordic Congress.
If you qualify can attend for free by registering for the 'Content Only' pass via the main registration page.
If you are unsure if this session is for you please contact firstname.lastname@example.org