Qualified investors include:
1. Senior management or investment staff with a Fund (ETF, mutual fund, or other non- bank institution) currently invested in life sciences.
2. Senior management or investment staff from a pension or employee benefit plan currently invested in life sciences.
3. Senior management at a family office currently or previously invested in life sciences.
4. Senior leadership or management with a venture or private equity firm managing assets of $25 million or more.
5. Senior management at an angel investor fund (or group) currently or previously invested in life sciences. Not individual Angels.
6. Senior management at a charitable or not-for-profit organization with a fund of $5 million or more currently invested in the life sciences.
7. Research Analyst for a fund currently invested in U.K. life science companies.
An investor who receives complimentary registration is expected to participate in the One- on-One Partnering, with at least two meetings secured through the system with life science companies.
Attendees who do not qualify for complimentary registration include:
1. Firms who offer advisory or consulting services of any nature
2. Service providers/consultants to the biotech industry.
3. Biotech/ life sciences company employee or product suppliers to the biotech industry including CRO’s and CMO’s.
4. Firms that provide services and/or charge a fee to biotech companies in exchange for research/media/investor relations coverage.
5. Retail/individual investors.
6. Investment and merchant bankers.
7. Real estate development professionals.
8. Members of economic development organizations.
9. Firms who have a service providing component to their fund’s business model will be evaluated on a case by case basis. If this fund’s information is NOT located in any mainstream database (Ipreo, FactSet), LSX may ask for references for investor qualification.
LSX reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to make the determination of the proper classification of an investor or registrant. Depending on this classification, registration fees may be required.
LSX reserves the right to publish materials and restrict conference and/or partnering system access consistent with these determinations.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com