The US IPO Bootcamp is a full-day forum in which a team of the region’s foremost experts, advisers, bankers and consultants help 8 CEOs and CFOs navigate the how, what, where and when of a successful IPO.
In addition to ‘no holds barred’ discussions, it features tailored sessions, where each registering executive and company receive individual attention from the experts to talk through strategy, tactics, mechanics and ideas unique to them. The key USPs are a very high level and caliber of attendee and program, exclusivity, and a personalized approach.
IPO candidates must pass a set of qualifying criteria to be considered for one of the 8 slots.
Discussions include, but are not limited to:
• Keynote address: the current state of capital markets
• Anatomy of an IPO: Back to back case study discussions of IPOs.
• One will feature a recent success story and one where the outcome was below expectation
• Determining and defining your IPO strategy
• Legal preparations
• Financial PR and communications
• Regulatory requirements and IPO checklists
This full day bootcamp on day one for pre-qualified and pre-registered delegates only.
Close of Bootcamp