What is the MSD Innovat!on Zone?
The Innovat!on Zone showcases entrepreneurs and pre-seed spin-outs from some of the world’s leading academic institutes and research foundations.
- A dedicated zone where academic TTOs each have the opportunity to put forward two entrepreneurs/spin outs to present their company via a digital poster/berth.
- TTOs and their executives will be allocated a 4-hour berth on Day 1, 5 February 2019.
- The berths will be branded with the logos of the two entrepreneurs’ companies and the TTO itself.
What’s included in this opportunity?
- 2x entrepreneur/spin out passes and 1x TTO pass to the LSX World Congress on 5-6 February 2019.
- A 4-hour slot for entrepreneurs/spin outs to showcase their company Pitch/Presentation Deck using a 42” a digital poster.
- 1x 1.5-hour slot for the TTO to showcase their Tech Transfer Office.
- Invite for the entrepreneurs to join the Start-Up CEO Forum on 5 February, a 1.5-hour bootcamp for emerging CEOs.
- Access to the 1-2-1 partnering system to arrange private meetings for the two days.
- Company and TTO profile included on all on-site material.
If you’re a Tech Transfer Office executive or an entrepreneur/pre-seed executive looking to commercialise your research/technology and engage industry, this is the platform to start that all-important journey.
Confirmed and reserved TTOs and companies include: