LSO’s mission is to foster commercial success for Ontario's life sciences sector through advocacy and education, and promoting the industry locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Consultation and collaboration
- Inclusivity and consensus-building
- An aligned voice in key policy matters
- A hub-based approach
- Evidence-based decision-making
- The equal social and economic benefits of life sciences
- Raising the profile of Ontario’s Life Sciences sector to secure our economic and social prosperity.
- Advocating for specific public policy action to support our sector’s continued growth, such as access to capital, an inclusive and aligned provincial life sciences strategy, and evidence-based decision-making.
- Delivering unparalleled educational, networking, mentorship, and thought leadership programs to our members.
- Acting as a centralized hub connecting our sector’s diverse clusters to facilitate a strong, aligned life sciences sector with national connectivity.