Workforce Wellbeing LIVE
Workforce Wellbeing LIVE is a high-quality, interactive, high impact event. It is designed to connect senior people leaders and decision makers responsible for employee wellbeing strategy, benefits and rewards.
The congress provides a powerful space to share best practice, learn, grow and connect with peers, solution and service providers.
In 2024, we will feature over 300 corporate wellbeing leaders; 1 full day of content, including impact keynotes and case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and workshops; structured and powerful networking opportunities; as well as a deliberately limited number of high calibre sponsors and partners.
So, what is Workforce Wellbeing LIVE 2024?
• 300+ attendees – at least 80% large employer companies.
• Quality not quantity -Vetted and curated high quality audience of senior people leaders from large employers
• Small, targeted and highly curated exhibition featuring only pre-qualified high calibre solution and service providers.
• ‘in focus’ sessions with expert speakers exploring mental health, financial wellness, personalised wellbeing and D&I.
• Multiple employer case studies – hear from the best in business on their strategy and formulas for success.
• 1 x super charged networking reception – powerful opportunities for building informal connections – and having fun!
• 1-2-1 meetings – pre-arrange meetings and hold several bilateral private meetings on site.
Our core themes of personalisation, prevention and data driven strategies are explored through dynamic, interactive discussion/roundtable sessions as well as meaningful and innovative conference formats.
Relationships and connections are fostered and facilitated through powerful conversations, informal networking, as well as through our sophisticated 121 meeting platform. The congress provides a powerful space to share best practice, learn, grow and connect with peers, and valued solution and service providers.